Front End Engagement & Admissions Process
Members at Project Transition have typically struggled with previous mainstream psychiatric interventions.
Understanding that each person is unique, we provide therapeutic treatment and Recovery-centered programming that takes into account the various educational, socio-economic, and ethnic backgrounds of every person. Our approach to determining a fit between Project Transition and a potential member is very individualized. Highly skilled team members are committed to helping you determine the most appropriate treatment options available
- Community Outreach and Collaboration
- History and Records Review with Providers and MCO
- Collaborative Decision to Proceed with Referral
Mobile Engagement by Clinical Intake Person
- Comprehensive Clinical Assessment/Case Formulation
- In-Person Assessment/Conference Calls
- Assignment to Selected Program per Member’s Needs
For members with co-occurring disorders, treatment components may include:
- Development of Relationship Map/Lifeline
- Safety Plan/Distress Tolerance Plan/Treatment Plan/Behavior Plan
“Warm Handoff” to Assigned Program
- Follow Up Visit/Collaborative Check In with Team
We accept a number of funding sources including but not limited Medicaid, some commercial insurances and private payment. Once funding is secured we will set up a time for the potential member to visit one of our sites. This is an opportunity to meet staff and members of the Project Transition community. If necessary, we are willing to visit a person in the home or at their current treatment facility.
Admission decisions and the provision of Project Transition services are made without regard to race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin, or gender.