Our Mission: To enable each person who has Serious Mental Illness, Dual Diagnosis Substance Use Disorder or I/DD and Behavioral Health conditions to live a life that is meaningful to him/her in the community on terms he/she defines.
Since 1982, Project Transition has had experience working exclusively with society’s most vulnerable Members – Adults (including young adults approaching their 18th birthday) who struggle with Serious Mental Illness, co-occurring Substance Use Disorder and/or a Dual Diagnosis of Intellectual/Developmental disABILITIES (I/DD), and Behavioral Health challenges.
We are a 2nd generation, privately held (closely-held) company, founded on the fundamental belief that our Members can and will thrive in the community if properly and energetically supported.
All of our services are delivered by coordinated teams of mental health, substance use disorder, and IDD professionals.
Services we offer include:
- Residential Mental Health Services. Members are provided independent living opportunity, in the community, with other Project Transition members. Each residential program attends its associated Outpatient/Day Program location (consisting of offices and group rooms) for skill workshops, medication management, therapies, meetings, and other core services provided by a multidisciplinary team. These two programs operate as one therapeutic community.
- Systems of Support (SOS). This program offers behavioral health crisis prevention, intervention, and stabilization services for individuals with I/DD and co-occuring mental health and/or behavior disorders.
Project Transition delivers services with fidelity to the following principles:
- Providing quality services that offer exceptional value to our members and our stakeholders.
- Maintaining the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity in all areas of service to our members and our company’s activities.
- Treating all employees and co-workers with respect and dignity.
- Continually striving to improve every aspect of our Therapeutic Communities.